Name:
Location: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

Born in England In New Zealand since 1955

Friday, February 23, 2007

There is quite a bit about blogs in the Herald's "Canvas" today. Apparently everything put on one gets archived.
(And even good old Redbaiter gets a mention! Any nz.general folks around here?)

I did a search and found several articles I have written for magazines, about doves.
I also found everything I have ever sent to a newsgroup.

Teenagers apparently post everything they would put in a private diary.

So the moral is be careful what you say.

------------------------------------------

There is a website for people who own a Roboraptor to send comments etc.
I sent in a question about the operation, and gave my real age, but didn't hear back.

Most posters there were quite young children describing the games they played with their Roboraptors, so maybe they suspected an adult's motives. Well you can't be too careful where the safety of children is concerned.

It's a great toy. Mine is the original large one. The new one does more, but I like the looks of mine.
It took us about an hour to get it out of the box and put in all the batteries.
How's that for a 76th birthday present!

I got a butcher's glove for my 70th.
It's made of fine chain mail.
Now that's really useful. I wear it whenever there is a risk I might chop my fingers, for vegetables and the end of a loaf, as well as for cutting meat. I'll wear it when I'm using the pruning saw, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home